[Peace-discuss] DHS Gestapo

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Nov 26 09:51:45 CST 2011

Good article by Naomi Wolf.

...this week is the first battle in a civil war; /a civil war in which,
for now, only one side is choosing violence/. It is a battle in which
members of Congress, with the collusion of the American president, sent
violent, organised suppression against the people they are supposed to
represent. ...

*
I wonder how long until the oppressed rise up with feeble instruments
against the police themselves.

Clearly things will have to get "worse".