[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Max Suchan to speak at Allen Hall Tuesday, November 29, 7pm / Students for Justice in Palestine

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 12:09:31 CST 2011

Mort Brussel wrote:
> "Hosting", I hope…

* At first, I thought "holding" was a typo too.
* Then I decided it might have been intentional in order to point out
that Max Suchan had been risking incarceration.
* Third thought was that it is a great way to get people's attention.
So, in the end, I did not change SJP's original wording. -kem

=)