[Peace-discuss] Union and community sign making party for the Oct. 8th Rally

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Tue Oct 4 21:01:30 CDT 2011

INVITATION FROM THE GEO - GRADUATE EMPLOYEES UNION

FRIDAY October  7, 3:30-5 p.m.:  At the campus YMCA, S.W. corner of Wright and Chalmers.

Bring Your own Bottle of Wine (BOBW) sign making party for the Saturday Oct. 8th rally.
Join union and community members as we make signs and prepare of the rally.  We will also enjoy a few bottles of wine (snacks will be provided) and get to know one another better during this sign making 'happy hour' event.