[Peace-discuss] Farmer's Market for Oct 8th -- anyone for 10:40-noon shift?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Thu Oct 6 08:32:32 CDT 2011

Does anyone have time to help with the AWARE Farmer's Market booth
this weekend?  We have the middle shift covered, but could use help
with the 10:40-noon shift.

Given that the Unity March rally starts (outside WEFT on Market St in Champaign)
at 11:30, I'd think it's fine to close down a bit early this week.

NOTE: our booth, and all the community-group booths, will be in a new place --
we'll be back *inside* the market area, along the north edge, as in previous years.
Not sure which spot -- ask at the Urbana city booth on Saturday morning.

Thanks, all

   Stuart