[Peace-discuss] Propaganda By Deed: 99% Protesters #Occupy the Senate

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Oct 12 17:39:48 CDT 2011

Here I gathered up the Guardian video of the protest in the Hart
building against the wars; the c-span video of the Senate finance
hearing on the trade agreements, for which I bookmarked interesting
things [in addition to the disruptions, 3 Democratic Senators -
Cardin, Menendez, and Stabenow - made strong statements on Colombia
worker rights and voted no]; and the Wall Street Journal article on the Senate
Finance hearing, getting one more lick in on Kerry for pushing trade
agreements as job creators by talking about exports while ignoring
imports.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-naiman/senate-free-trade_b_1007749.html

--
Robert Naiman