[Peace-discuss] Fw: Recall Scott Walker

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 20:56:28 CDT 2011

--- On Wed, 10/26/11, Russ Feingold <info at progressivesunited.org> wrote:

#yiv1169837894 p {margin-bottom:1em;}

#yiv1169837894 #yiv1169837894outlook a{padding:0;}
#yiv1169837894 .yiv1169837894ReadMsgBody{width:100%;}#yiv1169837894 .yiv1169837894ExternalClass{width:100%;}
#yiv1169837894 body{}

#yiv1169837894 table td {border-collapse:collapse;}

#yiv1169837894 .yiv1169837894appleLinks a {color:rgb(0, 0, 0);text-decoration:none;}

 _filtered #yiv1169837894 {

height:150px !important;}
#yiv1169837894  .filtered99999  {
display:none;}
#yiv1169837894 table .filtered99999  {
width:320px !important;}
#yiv1169837894 table .filtered99999  {
width:320px !important;padding:5px !important;}
#yiv1169837894 td .filtered99999  {
width:10px !important;}
#yiv1169837894 td .filtered99999  {
width:9px !important;}
#yiv1169837894 img .filtered99999  {
width:320px !important;height:69px !important;}

#yiv1169837894 table .filtered99999  {
width:250px !important;
}
#yiv1169837894 img .filtered99999  {
width:320px !important;height:8px !important;}
#yiv1169837894
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Help recall Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker.                                              Share this Email on Facebook                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jenifer,                                             For 10
 months now, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker has torn our state apart.                                             Since taking office in January, Scott Walker has attacked the rights of Wisconsin workers, passed an undemocratic voter ID bill, and done the bidding of the Koch brothers and his deep-pocketed corporate backers at every turn.                                             Enough is enough.                                             The people of Wisconsin can't afford four full years of Scott Walker as our governor -- and it's time for us to recall him.                                             Will you contribute $5 to recall Scott Walker? It's time to stop his radical right-wing policies and remove him from office once and for all.                                             I'm not somebody who takes recalls lightly. But Scott Walker has governed so extremely and so recklessly, going right at the throat of working people when our families
 are suffering, that we have no choice.                                             The Wisconsin Democratic Party is leading a broad coalition of progressive groups across our state to gather enough signatures to make the recall election happen. They're knocking on doors, making phone calls, and fanning out across Wisconsin -- all to make sure Scott Walker can't do any more harm.                                             But due to a loophole in Wisconsin election law, Scott Walker will be able to raise unlimited funds from the Koch brothers and corporate lobbyists to try to fend off this recall effort -- potentially tens of millions of dollars.                                             So we have to fight back.                                             Let's stop Scott Walker and his radical agenda, once and for all.                                             Will you contribute $5 and join the fight to recall Scott Walker? Together we can stand
 up to the big corporate interests and stop his radical agenda.                                             All across the country, people are starting to stand up to the corporate special interests that want to buy our democracy.                                             By recalling Scott Walker, we'll send our opponents an incredibly powerful message that nobody will be able to miss. We'll deal the big corporate interests a major defeat that will start the dominoes tumbling across the rest of the country.                                             We can't afford to let this chance pass us by.                                             Will you contribute $5 and join the fight to recall Scott Walker? Together we can stop his radical agenda and deal the big corporate interests a major defeat.                                             That's why I'm asking for your support today.                                             Thanks for uniting as a
 progressive,
                                             Russ Feingold
                                             Founder
                                             Progressives United                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             We've contacted you because you signed up at ProgressivesUnited.com or provided us with your email address which is listed as jencart13 at yahoo.com. Click here to unsubscribe.

                                             Privacy Policy

                                             All content © 2011 Progressives United Political Action Committee
                                             PO Box 620062
                                             Middleton, WI 53562
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Authorized and paid for by Progressives United Political Action Committee, Ashok Bhargava, Fitchburg, WI, Treasurer                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          _filtered #yiv1169837894 {}#yiv1169837894 #yiv1169837894 div.yiv1169837894OutlookMessageHeader
 {background-image:url('https://33ab2241.emltrk.com/33ab2241?f');}#yiv1169837894 table.yiv1169837894moz-email-headers-table {background-image:url('https://33ab2241.emltrk.com/33ab2241?f');}#yiv1169837894 blockquote t {background-image:url('https://33ab2241.emltrk.com/33ab2241?f');}#yiv1169837894 #yiv1169837894MailContainerBody t {background-image:url('https://33ab2241.emltrk.com/33ab2241?f');}