[Peace-discuss] [Discuss] Link to second comment

Marti Wilkinson martiwilki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:43:21 CDT 2011

That seems to be the case at the News-Gazette as well. Since the story has
come out many posters, in support of the officers, have turned out.
Basically anyone who supports Martel, or his son, is a thug with a rap
sheet on the circuit clerk site. Then again, anonymous posters often say
the most vile things while hiding behind an online handle.