[Peace-discuss] fascism -- palingenesis

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Sep 4 17:06:06 CDT 2011

Many surnames seem to support the display of cute puns.

Palin means again.  Again?  Oh no.  Not again, Bohica.

Rebirth of something dormant or dead is a good thing.

Fascism seems to be extremely attractive, hence it's popularity.
No dog will take poison unless it is mixed with some good meat.

The authoritarian left and the authoritarian right seem to be similarly
enamoured.

The first 10 amendments are always under attack it seems.