[Peace-discuss] FMDC Monday 8:30pm @ La Casa

Jane Marshall jane.marie.marshall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 10:42:15 CDT 2011

Dear friends,

COME OUT! If you have not yet, or haven't been in a while, join us!

What:
Drumming, dancing, listening = FUN! You do not need to play music or dance.
Just relax and listen to the beats and the whistling of the crickets.

Bring:
Yourself, friends, family, drums, shakers, any other instruments,
animals....

Since it's getting dark earlier, we will meet at 8.30pm.

****Place****
This month we will meet at La Casa, where there will be a bon fire. We will
NOT meet at the pond at the Japan House.

--
Jane Marie Marshall
Doctoral Candidate, School of Social Work