[Peace-discuss] "About Face: Military Resisters Turn Against War" book tour / in the Midwest in February 2012 / shall we invite them?????

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 18:58:25 CDT 2011

In February 2012 they'll be in the Midwest (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois)
"About Face: Military Resisters Turn Against War" book tour / Courage
to Resist / Veterans for Peace
If you'd like more information or would like them to come and speak in
your area, please call or email Jen Angel, jen at aidandabet.org,
510-910-5627

They're still setting up events - please get in touch if you or your
organization would like to host an event!