[Peace-discuss] peace vs. peace-discuss, mmm, discussion

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:43:43 CDT 2011

Ya'aqov,

It sounds like you are wanting a big audience.
I would be happy to help you organize an event where you could invite
people to come and listen to your opinions. We could invite people via
the peace list.

-karen medina

--
-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain