[Peace-discuss] moderating peace and peace-discuss lists

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Sep 20 19:54:40 CDT 2011

Ya'aqov -

Stuart has done a Yeoman's work in maintaining and refereeing these 2 lists.
I hardly know two people less offensive and more cooperative than Stuart
and Karen.

Stuart and Karen really help to make it fun the rest of us irascible and
cranky and impatient
sometimes naughty actors.

Also your Passion and Zeal is welcomed here.

There are some extremely vocal people subscribed to the peace-announce
list who only want
the announcements.  Lord knows why, but that's just how they are.
I am not sure that anything positive can come from poking those who want
to be left alone.  Loving them
probably means leaving them alone.

Meanwhile, the daily floggings will continue until morale improves.

Love,

Wayne