[Peace-discuss] Farmer's Market Saturday?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 15:15:42 CDT 2011

Carl: >  I have some new T-shirts from WarIsACrime.org (featured on
AOTA this week).  --

Stuart: > For those of us without cable... what do the shirts say?

Guess which one if the choices are here: http://warisacrime.org/image/tid/46
a. Big Brother is Listening \ no W (with big ears) \ Impeach the Bugger.
b. Anyone against impeaching Bush and Cheney is soft on crime.
c. In the United States / the President / is not above the law.
America / love it or leave it.
d.  [✓] Adelphia /  [✓] Enron /  [✓] Tyco /  [✓] WorldCom / [  ] 1600
Pennsylvania Av.
e. Arrest Bush & Obama
f. Arrest Bush (afterdowningstreet.org) / (0n the back it says:
Article II Section 4 / The president, vice president and all civil
officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on
impeachment for, and convictions of, treason, bribery, or other high
crimes and misdemeanors.)
g. These colors don't torture
h. 2,[2][4][5] dead. How many more?
i. I have a dream (a picture of prison bars with Bush and Cheney behind them)
j. Stop Wars / Let's go Gandhi!
k. Impeachment / It's not just for sex anymore. / War lies, war
threats, war profiteering, whistleblower retribution, exposing
undercover agent, spying without warrant, detaining without charge,
torture, murder, secrecy, signing statements, refusal to obey subpoena
/ ImpeachCheney.org
l. Impeach Cheney & Bush Two
m. Want Peace? PEACE / Wear the shirt.
n. Free Our Troops

Barack: Come back to the left. (a sign by codepink.org)