[Peace-discuss] US expands its war

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Sep 25 17:32:48 CDT 2011

Lindsey Graham is a crazy-person.

But he is correct in stating that support for the war
among America's "Lawmakers" is "BIPARTISAN".

Both the Stupid Party and the Evil Party want more war.

It's pretty hard to have war if there aren't any fortified enemas being
dispatched with animostly and miliary force of arms.

Maybe it's not the lawmakers, but rather the people themselves who are
both stupid, and, uh, evil.

If they were not evil, the people wouldn't be enjoying the war.  If they
were
not stupid the people wouldn't be believing the lies.  If they were not
evil, they would care about the wolf pack of canards, in formation,
dimons and clubs.

Xiao Niu, can you translate that into good putonghua for me so that it
sounds nice?