[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Oct 7 Anti war Speak Out

Sarah Lazare sarah.lazare at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:32:14 CDT 2011

Hi Karen and all.
Thanks for asking! Help with turnout would be great. If you could encourage
your membership and anyone else who would be interested to come, that would
be fabulous! Also, I believe Jacob reached out to AWARE to see if someone
from that group would be interested in speaking at the speak out. Do you
know if anyone's interested?
Take Care,
Sarah