[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Fwd: Next week: will you join us?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 23:32:36 UTC 2012

Several people wrote something similar to this: > Are you sure? "99%
Spring" is the title MoveOn, Jones' Dream, etc. are using.

Dave Johnson would know for sure. On the Labor Hour, they mentioned two
training sessions and I thought JWJ was careful about this, but maybe the
National JWJ is being suckered in.

-karen medina

> On Apr 5, 2012, at 1:08 PM, Karen Medina wrote:
>
>  This training is through Jobs With Justice. This is not the move-on
>> training.

-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark
Twain