[Peace-discuss] 'The Nation' twists & turns over co-option

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Apr 7 04:29:51 UTC 2012

"Many Occupiers view MoveOn as an extension of the Democratic Party..."

Whoa, duh, Sherlock Venn.

The part about tweeting Occupy-ers was sorta interesting.

Sort of reminds me of JA being interviewed about which stripe
on the flag was their favourite...

"It seems the initial responders, meaning those who perhaps don't
understand
the degree of the group's involvement, tend to take issue with MoveOn's
presence".

Whodathunkit?

That is probably a reasonable interpretation of :

"How about they become dead coprophagists instead?"
"Be fruitful and multiply."