[Peace-discuss] Big fuckin' deal. Another symbolic evenyt to make people feel good and to makle them think that they have accomploished something

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Wed Apr 18 19:22:02 UTC 2012

So they disband this task force and set up a new secret one that will effectively manipulate things until it gets caught and becomes visible; then it will be disbanded and a new one will be established.

      Reader Supported News | 18 April 12 AM

      It's Live on the HomePage Now:
      Reader Supported News

      ALEC Disbands Task Force Under Pressure on Voter ID, 'Stand Your Ground' Laws
      John Nichols, The Nation
      Intro: "Pressured by watchdog groups, civil rights organizations and a growing national movement for accountable lawmaking, the American Legislative Exchange Council announced Tuesday that it was disbanding the task force that has been responsible for advancing controversial Voter ID and 'Stand Your Ground' laws.
      READ MORE

I asked God for a bike, but I kBignow God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".
Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
Why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America ?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.