[Peace-discuss] www.YourBofA.com -- what Bank of America *should* be saying to its customers...

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 22:38:28 UTC 2012

Hey all,

Please check out:

http://www.YourBofA.com/

It's like a Bank-of-America web site, but different.
The Yes Men, or somebody like them, have been thinking about what our
banks have learned from their mistakes...

Better yet, they even crafted a simulated denunciation.
It appears to come from the real BofA, but I don't find this press
release on their web site.