[Peace-discuss] Dick scholar David Gill interviewed by Hollywood.com

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Tue Aug 7 01:01:52 UTC 2012

The election is Gill's to lose, and I would have thought it impossible
for Gill to lose against the dilwad opposing him
until I visited Dr. Gill's website.

Romney certainly does not excite the GOP base as any real alternative
to the broadly despised Obama so the GOP base
will tend to stay home and vote for Nobody, which is in Gill's favour.

On the other hand David Gill's blatant support for baby killing, his
vocal promotion of sexual perversity, and his apparent
support for Obamacare will energize and bring many out to vote against
him and maybe even pull in a few grudging votes
for Mitt Zombie.  His position as a doctor makes Gill more like a
insider who is part of the system
and part of the problem rather than part of the health care solution.
Gill's crocodile tears about how the medical
pharmaceutical industrial complex has harmed him while he clearly is a
beneficiary of the system are pretty damned unconvincing and makes
him quite vulnerable to assault.

But indeed the war is off the table and there is no alternative