[Peace-discuss] Fw: Paul Ryan [Borowitz Report]

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Sun Aug 12 02:01:53 UTC 2012

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report <http://bit.ly/NhEEu0>)—Republican
Presidential candidate Mitt Romney dropped by the Borowitz Report today
and gave what some are calling his most candid interview ever:

/Q: What do you see as the biggest challenge of your campaign going
forward?/

A: Well, I suppose the biggest challenge would be the same one I’ve
faced all my life: that no one likes me. But as I’ve found in the past,
money usually takes care of that.

Read more
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2012/08/an-unusually-candid-interview-with-mitt-romney.html#ixzz23IFDBQIK