[Peace-discuss] let's not do AWARE Farmer's Market on Saturday. Back next week...

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 06:01:29 UTC 2012

We're so short-staffed for this week's Farmer's Market that I'll propose
we just call it off -- so no AWARE at Farmer's Market this Saturday, 8/18.

However I'm pretty sure C-U Citizens for Peace and Justice will be in
our spot, raising public awareness of County Board plans to build a new
jail, and likewise raising awareness that there are far better things
the county could do instead.  Please come by and talk with them!

AWARE will be back as usual next week, Saturday, Aug. 25th.