[Peace-discuss] who can come to the Rodney Davis town hall tomorrow? who could videotape?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Aug 24 15:46:25 UTC 2012

I plan to go. If I get to ask only one question, I plan to ask him about
cutting military spending.

Part of the reason for choosing that is that there are a number of groups
nationally focused on pressing the question of cutting military spending at
town halls, and if we could upload video of that, I think it could spread
around and have a bigger effect.

Is there is anyone who could videotape and upload video?