[Peace-discuss] who can come to the Rodney Davis town hall tomorrow? who could videotape?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Aug 24 22:09:41 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, the Bold Progressives people couldn't give me any more info,
and I've searched the Intertubes without any result. So, I guess maybe we
should go a little early, say 4:30ish, and search. But, judging from being
at the USCF in past years, I'm going to guess he'll be at the main stage,
because otherwise I don't see how you have a "town hall" at the USCF -
there's no place else that I can remember where you could have a reasonable
place for an audience. But anyone else who knows more or has any insight or
knows where one can find a schedule of USCF events please chime in.

I did find this on the web:

"Rodney will work aggressively in Congress to end overspending"
http://www.electrodney.com/index.php/about

So, I guess my question about cutting military spending should be a
softball. :)

naiman at justforeignpolicy.org