[Peace-discuss] Seeing the Whirled thru Mitt-Coloured Glasses

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Tue Aug 28 12:45:21 UTC 2012

1. Rachel Maddow reports Romney and Ryan have Zero support among Black
voters.
She correctly observes that its very hard to have Zero Anything.
She also raised the issue that a [Gaussian Normal] margin of error
wouldnt make any sense,
but maybe it's a Wei-Bull distributed error...

Romney seems to have Zero support from me too.

Q: What's Grey but is not there?
A: No elephants.

2. From TheDC Caller:

Mitt Romney ought to address Afghanistan in his convention speech
Thursday night --
or somewhere else soon -- say conservative foreign policy experts.
TheDC's Jamie Weinstein (ME!) reports:

"American Enterprise Institute foreign policy scholar Michael Rubin said
that he would like to see Romney
speak more clearly about Afghanistan. 'It's all well and good for Romney
to embrace the rhetoric of
American exceptionalism, but words are not enough,' he said. 'We are at
war in Afghanistan.
The one thing Obama has never done is to commit to victory in
Afghanistan; it's about time Romney does,
and demonstrate that he means it.' Foreign Policy Initiative executive
director Jamie Fly
agrees ...'I'd like to see both candidates talk more about national
security, especially issues like Afghanistan
and Syria, which I think neither campaign want to address head on
because the solution to such problems
aren’t politically popular right now,' he said."

{"Jamie Fly"? And here I thought "Reince Priebus" was some sort of Moniker.}

"Be True to your teeth, and they won't be False to you" - Milton Supman.