[Peace-discuss] White Horse is/has bolted

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Mon Dec 10 01:00:36 UTC 2012

I arrived a bit late at tonight's AWARE meeting to find the usual throng of MOAs and FOAs notable by their absence - owing undoubtedly to the regular meeting place's being dark, locked, and untenanted.

We'll have to see if this is a permanent condition. (That would I think send AWARE to a sixth regular meeting place in 10+ years.)

I had two contributions for tonight's meeting:

~ [1] AWARE on the Air will record as usual - noon on Tuesday in the Urbana City Council chambers; and

~ [2] the (new) weekly AWARE letter did not go out this week, nor was a new draft (planned to concern the drone attacks) ready - both the result of my fecklessness, I fear.

I hope to make up for these delicts this week.

And we'll announce whether we get back on the horse for next week's meeting.

--CGE

"Senate Unanimously Passes 2013 NDAA with Obama's Indefinite Detention Powers Intact <http://cl.ly/LS3q>. God Save Us All. #tyranny" --NEF