[Peace-discuss] caroling caroling caroling?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:45:32 UTC 2012

Hey all,

Some of us in Occupy CU are tempted to go out carol-singing, for fun -
maybe a mix of traditional holiday songs and peace-and-social-justice
songs - and to see if it gives us a chance to talk with people.

We'd probably choose songs that are familiar enough that most of us will
know the tune, and we can print lyric sheets.

We haven't picked specific dates yet.   Would try to pick an evening or
two, over the next week or so (say between 12/16 and 12/22), that are
good for as many of those interested as possible.   I'm thinking we
might go from 7:30-9, or some such time - late enough to not interrupt
many people at dinner but early enough that they won't mind seeing
people at the door.  Could gather a little earlier (6:30? 7?) to try to
practice and get ourselves organized.

If interested, please write back to me, and say which nights are or
aren't good, if you think there are songs we should include, etc...