[Peace-discuss] AWARE @ White Horse, 5pm Sunday: we meet in what's become the usual place

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Dec 16 21:53:46 UTC 2012

Stuart--

Though I'm glad the White Horse gallops anew, I'm afraid family responsibilities will keep me away from the meeting today.

I will attend on the 23rd, however, and will have a letter on the drone war - and the killing of children - for the group to consider.

Also, AWARE ON THE AIR will record as usual on Tuesday (12/18) at noon in the UPTV studios (aka Urbana City Council chambers).

This will be the last new AOTA recorded until the new year, so all MOAs & FOAs (members and friends of AWARE) are urged to participate.

Greetings of the season to one and all, CGE