[Peace-discuss] helpful things to share and tweet on Hagel nomination

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Dec 20 19:51:57 UTC 2012

Why does it help to have a supposedly liberal front-man for the Obama war policy?

There's no indication that Hagel will change that.

American murder in six countries doesn't look any better with Hagel's face on them, rather than Panetta's.

Obama has prospered politically by co-opting the anti-war movement - i.e., by lying to them.

I'm sure he'd be happy to have them working strenuously to oppose 'Neocons' - while the policy continues as it has throughout the last two administrations.

Let's work against Obama's murders, not for his instruments.   --CGE