[Peace-discuss] Stephen Kinzer: Chuck Hagel's big problem: being a realist about American power and Iran

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Mon Dec 31 21:20:27 UTC 2012

No, no. I just meant that I would like to put flowers on his grave. I
thought that would be a nice gesture for American-Iranian friendship. As I
understand it, the 1905 revolution is something that belongs to all
Iranians, marking it is not taking a side in any current Iranian internal
dispute.

It turns out that under current circumstances it can be a little
complicated for Americans to get visas to go to Iran; I have tried a few
times. I am sure that I will succeed eventually.

naiman at justforeignpolicy.org