[Peace-discuss] Attached is 1/2 of the flier for Saturday's demonstration. This is about Flex-N-Gate...

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:44:07 CST 2012

> I'd never heard of the Jacksonville Jaguars.  I was thinking they
> were in Jacksonville Illinois.

Yeah, one would have thought Illinois, if one did not know the
broadening influence of Shahid Kahn's fortune.

The Jaguars are in Jacksonville, Florida.
The sale was started in November 2011 and completed in early January
2012 for a reported $760 million.

The Jacksonville Daily Record listed Kahn as one of the top 10
business and civic leaders in Duval County to influence significant
events in the coming year.
http://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/showstory.php?Story_id=535354