[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Anti-Empire Report, February 3, 2012

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 3 18:05:34 CST 2012

Blum is excellent for refreshing our memories about current and past events.

Here's a choice segment:

…Repeated murder and attempted murder of Iraqi nuclear scientists, sabotage of Iranian nuclear equipment with computer viruses, the sale of faulty parts and raw materials, unexplained plane crashes, explosions at Iranian facilities ... Who can be behind this but USrael? How do we know? It's called "plain common sense". Or do you think it was Costa Rica? Or perhaps South Africa? Or maybe Thailand?…

Read the whole thing.

http://www.killinghope.org/bblum6/aer102.html

--mkb