[Peace-discuss] "Can War On Iran Be Prevented?" - B side of this month's AWARE demonstration flyer

Stuart Levy salevy at illinois.edu
Sun Feb 5 02:12:04 CST 2012

Karen had earlier sent around one side of the flyer we handed out at
this month's AWARE + OccupyCU demonstration - in support of FlexNGate
workers.

Attached below is the other side - "Can War on Iran be Prevented?" -
finished barely in time to print, so I didn't send it around ahead of
time.  As it says, most of the material is adapted from an FCNL article
by Bridget Moix <http://fcnl.org/blog/2c/can_war_on_Iran_be_prevented/>.

Weather today was blustery, so we handed out fewer copies than usual --
100-odd -- and have a fair number still on hand.