[Peace-discuss] LATimes: SF neighborhood breaks ground with "complementary currency" debit card

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 08:28:57 CST 2012

This is where my wife and I hang out on our trips to SF to visit children/grandchildren. It's a neighborhood that's quite diverse, including economically, and remarkably unpenetrated by major corporate branding. That said, I doubt that such experiments will prove to be the basis for necessary financial reform.

DG