[Peace-discuss] Fw: Labor's 1%

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Fri Feb 10 20:28:33 CST 2012

I have said from almost the begining of the Occupy Movement that the
principles and demands of the Occupy Movement needs to happen WITHIN
organized labor as well the society as a whole.
Until we have a Labor Movement in this country that is controlled by rank
and file members as opposed to the majority of the Unions being controlled
by over paid and unaccountable oppurtunistic corporate colaborationist
bureaucrats, then NOTHING will change for the better in this country.

David Johnson