[Peace-discuss] Fw: critique of Hedge's article against Black Bloc

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Feb 13 08:35:01 CST 2012

I read that article by Hedges last week and similarly I found it
disappointing, sort of like
some of the crap I get from the California-based TeaParty, Inc. and
similar ilk supporting the status quo
while pretending some how to be in favour of change, probably all
members of that group
Amerikans Steadfastly Supporting Hubris, Order, Law Enforcement, and
Subservience.

I see the masses in Greece rising up and taking action with staves and
stones and
I see the sheep in the USA not doing much of anything other than whining.

Sort of disappointin', ain't it?

It's actually a good thing that I wasn't there when that
steam-extruded piece-of-cat-shit pepper-sprayed those kids.
It would not have turned out well for me I am sure.

*

Compelling Coercion

"Mister...city...slicker, tell me now...
have you Ever kissed an ol' blue-lipped mule
right square on-the-mouth?"
(as he cocks double-barrelled shotgun)

"No, I haven't.  But I have always wanted to."

- Jerry Clower