[Peace-discuss] Fwd: ACDIS Seminar talk by Ed Kolodziej: How to Think About Security - Feb 16

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 13 17:21:23 CST 2012

For what it's worth, I stopped attending ACDIS seminars a few years ago, convinced that it was mainly an academic outpost of the State/War Department, and Kolodzie was a prominent spokesman thereof. Whether that has continued to be so, I don't know—Esfahani does not seem to be in that fold—, but Kolodzie was an apologist for U.S. actions in the middle east and elsewhere. Maybe he has now learned to be more cautious.

--mkb