[Peace-discuss] Give Manning the Nobel Peace Prize

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 09:18:06 CST 2012

Another chance to sign...

--- On Tue, 2/14/12, Brian Sonenstein, Firedoglake.com <act at firedoglake.com> wrote:

Firedoglake.com

	Dear Jenifer,

	Over 7,000 activists have already signed our letter urging the Norwegian Nobel Committee to award Pfc. Bradley Manning the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize in just the last week.

	Manning's recent Nobel Peace Prize nomination could help bring the world's attention back to his case and let the Obama administration know that we'll be closely watching their every move during his court-martial.

	We're still collecting signatures on our letter to the Norwegian Nobel Committee. Can you please add your name and help us win Bradley Manning the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize?

	Sign our letter urging the Norwegian Nobel Committee to award Pfc. Bradley Manning with the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize.

	Thanks for all you've done for Bradley Manning. Please see my email below from last week for more information on this action.

	In solidarity,

	Brian Sonenstein

	Director of Online Activism,

	Firedoglake.com