[Peace-discuss] Obama's re-election

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Feb 23 16:41:16 CST 2012

its a joke, ralph...

...recalling Imus's insensitive shock jock remark,
which drove people to distraction, and
got Imus (I mus') out of a job temporarily,
but into a lot of free advertising...

...but also pointing out Barry's lack of principles
and willingness to sell himself out completely to the
desires of the military industrial complex and the banksters
who put him in power, hence a "ho" in the original sense.

"Nappy Head", as you recall, was a tune on "All Day Music" by WAR (1971)
but too cool of a theme for the Obot, although
he likes everything about WAR.