[Peace-discuss] [Fwd: Re: follow the money]

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Jan 11 18:49:54 CST 2012

The thought of a Paul vs Obama debate no doubt terrifies the opinion
shaping media,

The notion of a limit to the permissible bounds of debate would be out
the window.

Although some polls say that the Romulan would beat Obama I doubt it.
I perceive that there is a strong anti-Romney faction among those
potentially voting
Republican and they will stay home in Nov.

On the other hand the hard-core Democrat vote will still go for O.
The democrat party was and still is the "war party", so they are cool
with the support of the military-industrial complex.

If Ron Paul is the GOP candidate,  neocons will be forced to go back to
the Democrat Party
or have no place to go at all.  That's an overdose of reality and
exposure that they will fight very hard to avoid.