[Peace-discuss] Call on Obama to investigate Wall Street!!

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Jan 14 20:39:56 CST 2012

Obama vs. Wall Street?

Now That would be a house divided against itself for sure!

One might as well hope for MoveOn to investigate Obama.

We're counting on you, Barry.  (To stay bought, like a good little dog.)

/et convocatis eis in parabolis dicebat illis quomodo potest Satanas
Satanan eicere
et si regnum in se dividatur non potest stare regnum illud
et si domus super semet ipsam dispertiatur non poterit domus illa stare
et si Satanas consurrexit in semet ipsum dispertitus est et non potest
stare sed finem habet
/