[Peace-discuss] Fw: Letter of Support

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Sat Jan 28 08:57:09 CST 2012

The UAW people wrote it !

David J.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jenifer Cartwright
  To: Ricky Baldwin ; Ricky Baldwin ; elda salinas UAW ; David Johnson
  Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 10:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Fw: Letter of Support

            Wow, who wrote this letter?? Apologetic tone is unnecessary. Why bring relig institutions into this at all?? (The reasoning is illogical anyhow -- conclusion doesn't follow from original statement). Why imply that this is justified b/c of the economic downturn??
             Keep the msg short and to the point -- there are 2-3 sentences in here that say all that is required.