[Peace-discuss] Just goes to prove....

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Sat Jan 28 14:27:24 CST 2012

EPA Supplies Drinking Water to Fracking Victims
Matt Bewig, AllGov
Intro: "In yet another case of drinking water contamination in areas where energy companies have engaged in the controversial practice of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is supplying clean water to some residents of Dimock Township, Pennsylvania, at taxpayer expense."
READ MORE

Most animals know enough not to soil or destroy the places they reside; the above just goes to prove that humans have not learned that lesson yet and probably never will.  They soil or destroy (or more often allow others to soil or destroy the locations in which they live without a whimper until it is too late and the damage has been done.  They then expect and depend on others to repair the damage and make things whole again for them.  I have to wonder what will happen in cases such as this if there was no longer any clean water for the EPA to supply the residents of communities that allowed their environment and the essential resources necessary to human survival to become spoiled or destroyed.  Sure happy that I will not be around to see the destruction of the environment – unless the pace increases dramatically enough to takew place in what I have left of my life timew.

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".
Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
Why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America ?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.