[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] [CentralILJwJ] Fw: [CCDS Members] Quote of the Day

Colan Holmes colanholmes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:42:04 UTC 2012

Pat,

Articles like the one you linked to are exactly what I am looking for in
moving forward constructively. If anyone has links to articles which
utilize the ACA to squeeze the private insurance industry, please forward
them to me.

I have been toying with the idea that we might fight to include Medicare as
an option in the health exchanges, but am not sure how widely held such an
idea is held (if it is "widely held" at all).

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this more and gather
as much factual information as possible.

Live long and prosper (lol),
Chandler