[Peace-discuss] parade

Stuart Levy salevy at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 4 00:40:45 UTC 2012

Hey Lois!  Yes!  We are number 85 (of approx. 92).

We start in the 3rd-from-northernmost row of the parking lot west of
Assembly Hall, and near the middle of the lot east-west
(fifth-from-eastern-edge row).

We're supposed to be in place at 12:30, though I expect we won't
actually move until at least 1:15.

We don't have a float/vehicle this year.  Lead banner reads: "For
Everyone's Children / A World Without War", and we'll see what other
signs show up.  People are making some tonight...  We're unusually
disorganized this year, but hope it'll be worth marching anyway.

It's supposed to be sunny and very hot - if you're thinking to march,
bring extra water and a hat!