[Peace-discuss] demo in the heat - shall we cancel?

Stuart Levy salevy at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 6 20:07:17 UTC 2012

I'm hearing several people who sound reluctantly willing to demonstrate
despite the heat, but nobody seems eager to.

Given that the weather will be even hotter than the 4th was, it seems
dangerous enough.  So...

*Let's just _not_ demonstrate this Saturday*.

Maybe next Sat at Main & Neil instead, if the cooler weather is there then?
One advantage to that date: July 14th will be Bastille Day!