[Peace-discuss] More Obama lies about killing

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Fri Jul 13 16:02:04 UTC 2012

Beijing Taxi Driver this morning -
"We Chinese think that the American people are fundamentally good,
but it is the American Government that is Evil."

The taxi driver understood about the elite who make huge profits from
killing people in wars,
and how they are cronies of the corrupt leaders,
but offered that he did not understand why the American People take no
action.

I offered my opinion that about half the American people actually do
like things the way that they are, and it would
require a very bloody revolution to cause any real change.