[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Re: [Discuss] [CentralILJwJ] Fw: [OccupyCU] Fwd: [cchcc-l] Gov. Quinn Announces State-Federal Partnership Health Exchange

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Jul 31 00:51:36 UTC 2012

I hope that, if he becomes the Congressional representative of the 13th IL CD, David Gill will vote against Obama's widening war - from Central Asia to Central Africa - as forthrightly and consistently as Tim Johnson has. I'm not at all sure he will but would love to be proved wrong.

The child-killer in the White House has tried to make the war acceptable by lying that he's withdrawing. I think David will support that. Johnson doesn't.  --CGE