[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] sleepwalking into the drone age - "I Met a 16-Year-Old Kid. 3 Days Later Obama Killed Him"

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 02:33:44 UTC 2012

We'll get lots more traction w/ a kinder gentler entry. And if we're gonna ask kids, it's even more important -- and less upsetting to them -- to approach it from the positive side of things (yeah, hard for some on this list to do that, when they sooooooo prefer, even relish the negative stuff). Q: what can we do to make things peaceful?  Answers will be general (and funny, too at times): be nice; don't fight; tell people you like them; help them, share, don't be a bully... If anybody has access to a ready made group, it could be a mini project. Otherwise, AWARE et al could poll kids at e g the Farmers' Market (w/ parents permission, of course) -- jot down the answers, along w/ kids' names, last initial, home town... and later make the signs (somebody already said these need to be brief and readable).