[Peace-discuss] Friday in Champaign: Stand for a strong democracy

C. G. Estabrook cge at shout.net
Mon Jun 18 19:42:24 UTC 2012

This strike me as a waste of time & effort. It's a diversion. Those
running the economic and military policies of this government would be
happy for progressives to spend their time on this - instead of
demanding Obama reverse those policies.

Stop him from killing kids and looting the populace for the benefit of
Wall Street. That's worth spending your time on. --CGE